Friday, May 30, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 10:58 AM


The wait is over, The single "Moon" by Koda Kumi has leaked and the song "That Aint Cool" feat. Fergie has been playing non stop on my player. Though I'm kinda mad that Kumi didnt get such a big part when it was her single ... I still like the song a lot. The video reminded me of Namies videos for WHAT A FEELING mixed with BLACK DIAMOND feat. Double. ahahah the black suits and then the begining where it types their names and then it says all that Stuff it just remided me of What a feeling. So the last song Lady Go has the begining beat of that Kylie song, but this song is so upbeat and fun compared to the first two songs. Once Again is a cute regge song, maybe influenced by Fergie ... lol but its really good reminds me of MEGUMI's music. DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO for That Ain't Cool Below.



01. Moon Crying
02. That Ain't Cool feat. Fergie
03. Once Again
04. Lady Go!

DL: Moon (Promo CDS Rip)
CLICK HERE


DL: That Aint Cool PV
CLICK HERE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,