Wednesday, May 7, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 11:15 PM


I LIKE IT, HOW I LIKE IT, WHEN I LIKE IT, and THATS HOW IT IS! I love this song, its so addicting. I cant stop playing it, I'm not sure if its the real single thats going to be released by Lindsay Lohan, but this is new material. I like it alot, I hope her album is more pop and dance since shes working with great producers on this album. Alot of people compared it to Rumors which was also an amazing track. Anyways download this and give it a try I know ppl are gonna like it. DONT TELL ME NO ....

(I CREATED THE COVER)

dl cover click below:
COVER

1. Bossy

DL: Bossy
CLICK HERE

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 



2 Comments:


At May 12, 2008 at 5:42 AM, Blogger Mr.galle

Hi, I like this blog is so cool!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind, Please link to my blog this URL
http://musicfever555.blogspot.com/

 

At February 21, 2010 at 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.