Friday, May 16, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 1:07 PM


With the Girlicious album being released this July 1st, The Pussycat Dolls have been hard at work on their new album, which might already be complete. The Album is set to be released this fall and it seems the two group will go on tour together. Right now, I have a track for you titled, "WHEN I GROW UP". They will be on Jimmy Kimmel on the 20th performing this single and also doing the same at the MTV MOVIE AWARDS. The song is already been played 23 times on my WMP. The song is really upbeat and clubby, alot of people are saying how its really generic .. which is what makes it in this industry. I noticed the electro type of themes like every other artist in this track, but Nicole is back and she did an amazing job, I cant wait for the video. Just be carefull what you wish for. (credit goes to thatgrapejuice)

(I CREATED THE COVER)


1. When I Grow Up

DL: When I Grow Up
CLICK HERE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

 



3 Comments:


At May 16, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ur such a liar that is not HQ!!

 

At December 4, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Anonymous sexy mommy stories

The guy running the joint looks likehes about 300 pounds. I coughed not wanting to be left out in all this.
free mother-son incest stories
xxx stories younger men older women
descriptive animal sex stories
erotic stories about bestiality sex
free underage taboo stories
The guy running the joint looks likehes about 300 pounds. I coughed not wanting to be left out in all this.