Tuesday, August 12, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 2:01 AM


Yay, It finally got here ... Imma but the album when its released here in the USA! But Canada has been a big support to the girls, So I think they do deserve to get the album first! But lemme tell you Girlicious is amazing! I played their singles over 500 times since I got the single but i have different version so adding them all together thats a lot of times! And this album .. to top it off the snippets have been played 50 or more times since I got it a few days back! The album is a non-stop hit after hit. My favorite tracks .. are My Boo, Still in Love, Liar Liar, Baby Doll, Here I am, Radio, Save the World and the singles Like me and Stupid shit! Baby Doll is set to be relased as their next single before they relase their album in September ... its so amazing, I think Liar Liar or Still in Love would be a good single as well .. by My Boo is just so rnb/pop .. and i love love love it!


1. Do About It
2. Baby Doll
3. Liar Liar (Featuring Flo Rida)
4. Save The World
5. Here I Am
6. Already Gone
7. I.O.U.1. (Featuring Kardinal Offishall)
8. My Boo
9. Radio
10. Still In Love (Featuring Sean Kingston)
11. It's Mine
12. The Way We Were
13. Stupid S**t
14. Like Me
15. Mirror

DL (updated): Girlicious
they keep deleted my links, so im sorry it should work now

Labels: , , , , , , , ,