Friday, September 5, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 2:00 PM


This is a very old album that I've enjoyed listing to non stop. This is a Japanese Urban type Hip hop album. Jhett is a producer in Japan and he relased this album and had a lot of great artist featured in it. Just like Timbo the beats and lyrics are just amazing. The first single off the album was "Get Ready" which is an old cover and its done by Sowelu feat Big-O. Its a really good cover and sounds really fun! Second single was "Just Go" featuring Koda Kumi which was the first song I heard off the album that totally got me excited to hear the full album. The song has very few lyrics only JUST GO lol. But Kumi does an amazing job at bringing it. This album features my favorite arists like Namie, Heartsdales and I discovered Lena Park and Yuki. This album is a must for anyone who likes hip hop ... I think there is something for everyone .. the track by Lena Park is so soothing and just a beautiful song and I love the hard singing and beats from Yuki's Get out. Anyways give it a listen you wont be dissapointed .. this is the type of album where you know all the lyrics to each and every song.



1 Intro feat. ia
2 GET READY -Nite 2 Remember- feat. Sowelu & BIG-O
3 Do or Die feat. Amuro Namie
4 Oh Boy feat. Heartsdales
5 Sweetest feat. LISA
6 JUST GO feat. Koda Kumi
7 HEART BREAKER feat. Urashima Rinko
8 Leave It To Fate feat. LORI FINE (COLDFEET)
9 GET OUT feat. YUKI (YeLLOW GENERATION)
10 Call U Every Nite feat. MICHICO
11 Everything Inside Of Me feat. Lena Park
12 Outro feat. ia
13 "Uh...Uhh..." feat. AI / SUITE CHIC Ver. 2K5

DL: JHETT aka YAKKO for AQUARIUS Album

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 



3 Comments:


At September 6, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Blogger Jennifer

A request: SHINee? I am not requesting a song, just asking if you could mention them. In my opinion they are really good ^^ Good luck with your other requests!
More info about them here: http://www.last.fm/music/SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sYuQhy8M-k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeSF4Ef_xlA

 

At September 6, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Blogger Tuty & Bur

I have heard of them but I havent actually heard their stuff .. but I'll see if i like em

 

At September 11, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Anonymous deimos9

I highly suggest this album. It's one of my favorite Japanese albums of all time. Really well rounded plus all female collabs. ^_^