Monday, September 1, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 10:34 PM


Leah is back with a new cd titled "Communication" and just like the last one I enjoyed it. This album is alot more catchy than Destiny Line when I gave it the first spin. The main song I play non-stop now would have to be Not Too Bad. People say it sounds like Mariah, but i say its a faster, exciting, awesome version of Koda Kumi's, Himitsu. Anyways the album is pretty amazing, I love how she has such a variety of songs in it. Thank you was written for all her fans and the people that supported her, its really good and I love how she set up the lyrics and meaning. Step into my world is fun and dancy, I just wish the Bass was louder. I'm sorry for posting late, I've been busy with school. I hope you enjoy this album because I love it!



01. Step into my world
02. Love Paradox
03. LOVE SWEET CANDY
04. Without a good-bye
05. Vanilla
06. Nothin' to Lose
07. Lost at Sea
08. Communication!!!
09. Not Too Bad
10. BxKxRxxx
11. Under The Same Sky
12. Thank you

DL:Communication + Scans

Labels: , , , ,

 



1 Comments:


At September 9, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Anonymous saodarkangel

Wow, I like how she has different genres put into the album.