Monday, September 15, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 7:19 PM


Doll Domination next week, and I gotta say this leak is an amazing leak. The Pussycat Dolls have done it again, I've been reading how people felt like the snippets were shit, and when the album leaked, they loved it. Well its true this album is so amazing. Its a really big cd .. 16 tracks and 5 bonus tracks and even more specials for differet countries. I am really impressed by all the solo songs in the bonus disc .. I love everyone and I love the back in the day feel with the modern beat making. Anyways I'll highlight my faves, I simply can't talk about each track!
GO OUT AND BUY THE ALBUM SEPT. 23rd!



1. When I Grow Up
2. Bottle Pop (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
3. Whatcha Think About That (Feat. Missy Elliott)
4. I Hate This Part
5. Takin' Over The World
6. Out Of This Club (Feat. R.Kelly & Polow Da Don)
7. Who's Gonna Love You
8. Happily Never After
9. Magic
10. Halo
11. In Person
12. Elevator
13. Hush Hush
14. Love The Way You Love Me
15. Whatchamacallit
16. I'm Done

BONUS DISC:

1. Jessica Sutta - If I Was A Man
2. Melody Thornton - Space
3. Kimberly Wyatt - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
4. Ashley Roberts - Played
5. Nicole Scherzinger - Until U Love U
6. Lights, Camera, Action [Feat. New Kids On The Block] (Bonus Track)
7. Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps (Bonus Track)

DL: DOLL DOMINATION Album pt. 1
DL: DOLL DOMINATION Album pt. 2
DL: DOLL DOMINATION Album Bonus Disc

Labels: , , , , ,

 



1 Comments:


At September 19, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Anonymous saodarkangel

I'm totally in love in the song Bottle Pop!!!!!!!! I hope that it's going to be one of the singles.