Tuesday, September 2, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 1:05 AM


Since the release date for the new Pussycat Dolls album is near, I decided to put a few leaked tracks into a Music-Omatic special EP. I titled it Dominating Dolls because .. they are Dominating baby!!! The first track is their second single "WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THAT". So here are 5 recent tracks that leaked. I love all of them, and there is a similar type of sound to each song .. i hear this sound constantly in each song except for I Hate this part. But the sound is really new and fresh. You hear the other dolls sing kinda. I like how Atomic Kitten covered The Tide is High a few years back and how PCD is doing it .. I love it. Anyways I hope you enjoy the tracks ... cant wait for the album, thats for sure!



01. Whatcha Think About That feat Missy Elliot
02. Tide is High feat Kardinal Offishal
03. Grown Man feat New Kids on the Block and Teddy Riley
04. I Hate This Part
05. Take over the World

DL: Dominating Dolls

Labels: , , , , ,

 



2 Comments:


At September 2, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer

So many great updates on music, eeeeee ^_^
No worries, I will always wait!

 

At September 9, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Anonymous saodarkangel

Even tho' these song aren't going to be in the album, these songs are great! These are addicting! The nxt album must be great!