Friday, September 5, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 1:58 PM


Rie Fu has an amazing voice and the best thing about it is that she gets the chance to show all of us how well she can use it. She writes a lot of her own songs. I first heard her sing at the ending of the Bleach anime. So what I'm posting up are two of her singles which have songs that I enjoyed the most. First would have to be "Life is like a boat" The ending theme for Bleach which is filled with beautiful lyrics and just insane feeling towards them. The next single is "Until I say" which sounds a lot like her inspiration band The Carpenters. The reason why I love that song is because it sounds like the Carpenters, just like Rie I love them too!



1. Life is like a boat
2. Voice



1. Until I say
2. Sunshine of my day
3. Tobira

DL:Life is like a boat + Until I say Singles

Labels: , , , , ,