Tuesday, September 2, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 12:12 AM

Adigio was the first album I ever bought by Sweetbox, then the rest followed. This album is pure and just full of inspiration. I like this album cuz of the different themes set out in most of the songs. If I could put a genre for Sweetbox's music I couldnt just because it's pretty much undescribeable. I love the choirs, foreign singers, and the emotions in the songs off this album. I'll highlight the ones that just blew me away which is all of them but I'll actually highlight a few this time!lol!


1. LIBERTY
2. LIFE IS COOL
3. SOMEWHERE
4. HATE WITHOUT FRONTIERS
5. FAR AWAY
6. TESTIMONY
7. I'LL BE THERE
8. LACRIMOSA
9. SORRY
10. I DON'T WANNA BE
11. CHYNA GIRL
12. EVERYBODY
13. MISS YOU [exclusive bonus track (Japan only)]
14. YOU CAN'T HIDE [exclusive bonus track (Japan only)]
15. 1000 WORDS [special bonus track]
16. REAL EMOTION [special bonus track]

DL: ADAGIO

Labels: , , , ,

 



2 Comments:


At September 29, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Anonymous Lashonne

I LOVE YOU.

 

At December 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

You're the first person I've seen to post up something from Sweetbox. Thank you SO MUCH, and you have good taste in music. ;)