Sunday, November 16, 2008
posted by Tuty & Bur at 9:16 PM


Here is the Circus album by Britney Spears. I'll talk about my favorites. Phonography is just an incredible song, it's catchy and its genius. Britney does a great job at entertaining us in this album. My Baby is a beautiful track and especially the end, it reminds me of the old school type of songs, she ends it so awesomly. I love Amnesia, it reminds me of a lot of songs, Fergie and Paula Abdul. Circus of chourse, being the next single and video shot, really gives this amazing feeling, Britney is in charge bitches. I can only picture the video now, the lyrics are descriptive to how the video might be like. There is something about this song and few others that have a few Girls Aloud sound to it, there are beats and few lyrics that Girls Aloud have said in their songs, but I love that. Out from under is a cover from the Bratz soundtrack I think, and its pretty wicked, Britney made it her own and I enjoyed it and it's been in my head. The rest of the album is great, I give it an A ... I love the bonus tracks and wished they were in the album then a few other tracks left in there.

I CREATED THE COVER!


1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leahter
12. My Baby
13. Radar (missing)
14. Rock Me In
15. Phonography
16. Amnesia

DL:Circus Album
DL:Radar HQ

Labels: , , ,

 



2 Comments:


At February 9, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

hi my name is diem nguyen! may you please send me a new link for britney spears circus? thank u! the link is not working! please change it to megaupload!! ^_^

 

At October 1, 2016 at 1:26 AM, Anonymous ankara broşür dağıtım


Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...